Ultimate Performance. Guaranteed
The ORION™ is quite simply the best performing liquid handling workstation available. Developed by engineers at the forefront of the liquid handling industry, the ORION™ was designed with precision and ease-of-use in mind.
Click on a benefit below to learn more …
- Conveniently compact 12 position deck to fit in most hoods and lab spaces
- Tool-free head exchange
- Pre-tapped holes throughout the deck permit mounting of custom components and future accessories.
- Multiple digital Input / Output connectors for integration of external devices
- Two (2) USB extension ports
- Ideal for just about any plate based application: functional and cell based assays, homogeneous and heterogeneous assays, filter capture, DNA purification and PCR cleanup
- Used in bench or in large scale integrated systems
- Multiple dispense head options for precision pipetting in 96, 384, and 1536 well plates.
- Customization support service available
- Servo motor control for highly precise positioning and smooth, quiet operation.
- The least variability and highest repeatability.
- The most precise liquid handling workstation available
- ORION’s user interface delivers rapid and intuitive method construction
- Pass through waste port at every position
- Free lifetime application support
- The ONLY liquid handler that reliably pierces 96 septa sealed tubes simultaneously.
- The most density – 12 deck positions compared to competitors’ 9 deck positions within the same space
- Removable support tiles provide pass-through access for waste, plumbing, and electrical connections
- Fast, low cost dispense head service
- Consistent manufacturing quality results in the straightest, cleanest tips with no additives to affect your chemistry.
- Longest head warranty in the world.
- Piercing unit needles manufactured with highest quality materials and craftsmanship, resulting in needles that do not break or bend
- Titanium needles offer maximum strength and chemical compatibility
Backed with the Industry’s Best Support
NanoScreen products and services are designed to expand and enhance your capabilities and the role of the modern automated lab. NanoScreen excels at providing the most innovative tools and highest quality consumables for automating many of the processes encountered in drug discovery, research and clinical labs. Our high performance liquid handling platforms, widest range of dispense heads, unmatched consumables, and customization services will help you meet all of your application needs.
N Series Pipette Tips
Our N Series tips are compatible with the ORION™ liquid handling workstation. Available volumes: 50µL and 250µL for 96 channel applications; 30µL for 384 channel applications. All are available in several styles: non-sterile, sterile and aerosol barrier. Tips may be ordered in either case pack or shelf pack configurations. For 96 channels, each case pack contains 4,800 tips (50 racks each with 96 tips) and each shelf pack contains 960 tips (10 racks each with 96 tips). For 384 channel, each case pack contains 19,200 tips (50 racks each with 384 tips) and each shelf pack contains 3,840 tips (10 racks each with 384 tips).